Are you planning a special night out with your friends? Do you have a special event that you want to attend in style? You will need a limousine. The kind of limousine you require will be determined by the number of people in your party, the nature of event you are attending, the distance you have to travel, and the number of hours you will require the service.
The limousine you rent for your event will determine the impression you create. The special events for which you may require a limo include:
- Airport transfers
- Bachelorette and bachelor parties
- Wine tours city tours
- Night outs
- Client meetings
- Other special events
There are some basic points you should consider prior to renting a limousine.
- Start by deciding when you will require the limo. The peak season for renting limos is usually in early summer, which is usually in May and June. If you are looking for a bargain price for a limo, you should require renting one outside of the peak season. Additionally, you should consider renting a limo on weekdays rather than weekends.
Consider renting a limo from Sunday to Thursday as you are likely to get a discount. Saturdays are the most expensive days while Fridays are usually 20% off Saturday rates.
- Find a reputable limo service company. You should call a couple of limo service companies and get written quotes for your special package. Los Angeles Limousine Rentals are listed in numerous directories as well as on online search pages.
Research the chosen company’s credentials. You must ensure that you choose a company with valid certification including having trained and professional drivers and liability insurance. You should also check whether the company is a member of the National Limousine Association.
- You can also check the company’s reputation through online reviews. Platforms such as Yelp have relevant information regarding different service companies and you can easily determine whether your chosen company has customer-friendly service, is prompt, and has a professional record of customer satisfaction.
- 4. Once you have conducted due diligence on your chosen company, enquire about their package deals. Many limo companies will offer you special packages depending on the details of your specific event. For example, if you are renting a limo for prom, companies can ensure that you get goodie bags and non-alcoholic drinks. You may choose to carry your own drinks or food if it suits you.
- Be careful with package deals. Limo companies might have add-ons that will increase the overall cost. It is important to enquire about additional service prior to committing your money in renting a limo. Some limo service companies charge extra for food, drinks, ice, parking fees, and road tools among other additional and hidden costs.
- Enquire about the mode of payment for the limo service. Most of the companies will ask for a deposit of between 20% and 50% for the service. Where a company asks for more than 50% or even the entire amount, you should be wary.
Limo service companies can guarantee that you have an unforgettable experience. You, however, have to put some effort in identifying the best service provider.